|Description:||IP 2004 With Power Supply|
The Nortel IP Phone 2004 is a fully-featured telephone that is designed for users with more extensive calling and call handling requirements. In addition to 10 programmable line or feature buttons, 12 dual-function memory buttons provide quick access to 24 additional frequently-used features or autodial numbers, ideal for users who often call the same customers, suppliers, or accounts.
IP Phone 2004 Features & Benefits
* Simplified Management: The IP Phone 2004 connects directly into an Ethernet LAN and automatically obtains IP address assignments via a standard DHCP server, reducing the time and costs associated with traditional moves, adds and changes.
* Advanced telephony feature and application access: Extends traditional telephony features and advanced applications such as CallPilot Unified Messaging and Symposium and Meridian Integrated applications over an Ethernet connection.
The Nortel IP Phone 2004 / i2004 Internet Telephone is ideal for managers, executives, and office administrators. This multi-line phone features a large LCD display screen capable of displaying a maximum amount of information, and is well-suited for high call volumes.
* Communication Server 1000
* Meridian 1
* Business Communications Manager
* Survivable Remote Gateway
* Multimedia Communication Server 5100
* Multimedia Communication Server 5200
* Communication Server 2000
* Communication Server 2100
Dimensions: 280mm x 165mm x 168mm (WDH) on footstand
Packed Weight: 5 lbs.
Power Supply: Power Transformer Included
** This phone is not compatible with regular telephone lines; it requires a Nortel Phone System **
last revised on June 26, 2016, 3:31 pm